Tripp Lite's TLP725 surge suppressor offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. TLP725 offers 7 total outlets, 7.62 m (25-ft.) cord and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. AC suppression rated at 1080 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive light grey housing with keyhole mounting slots and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offer convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
- 1080 joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise.
- 7 AC outlets with 1 transformer plug outlet that doesn't block remaining outlets.
- 25 foot AC line cable conveniently reaches distant outlets.
- Built-in power switch with integrated 15 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets.
- Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition.
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm outlet grounding and surge suppression status.
- Attractive white housing with keyhole mounting slots allow versatile placement options.
- Exceeds IEEE 587 category A & B surge suppression specifications.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.