The VIP-801A Network Audio Port enables voiceaccess to a single zone of one-way paging over anIP network, allowing page zones to be extendedanywhere network connectivity is available. TheVIP-801A can be programmed as a SIP (SessionInitiation Protocol) device for connectivity to virtuallyany Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone system.
- 1 Audio Input.
- 2 Audio Outputs.
- 2 Form C Relays.
- 1 Contact Closure Input.
- 1 SIP identity for registering to a VoIP telephonesystem.
- RJ-45 jack for network connection.
- Front panel activity LED.
- Provides audio for up to 40 Valcom one-way amplified speaker assemblies.
- AUX audio input via RCA jack.
- Contact closure or VOX operation of audio input.
- Removable screw terminal connectors provided for audio and relay interfaces.
- AUX input music mutes during page.
- Output control contact closure provided during paging output.
- Compatible with 25 or 70 Volt amplifiers.
- Barrel jack for optional DC power.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af compatible.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.