We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Need to power and surge-protect numerous pieces of equipment or appliances in close proximity to one another Tripp Lite's SS480806 power strip with integral AC surge protection will give you surge-protected outlets where you need them, when you need them. The SS480806 contains a 6-ft. cord and 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets spaced 5.28 inches apart – wide enough to fit transformers or adapters without blocking adjacent outlets. To eliminate the need for a separate surge protector that can clutter up your work area, the SS480806 contains a premium-grade surge suppressor rated at 1650 Joules for absorbing even the most severe, high-energy, AC transient surges and EMI/RFI line noise that can damage computers and other sensitive electronics. Encased in a rugged, all-metal housing, the SS480806 comes with adjustable mounting clamps for vertical or horizontal mounting, making it ideal for powering multiple loads in equipment racks, computer rooms, repair ships, workbenches, table tops, labs, test areas, work stations, offices, hobby shops and raceways in a variety of Internetworking, telecommunication and audio/video applications. An illuminated, rocker-style power switch with a locking transparent cover prevents accidental turn offs, while a resettable 15-amp circuit breaker guards against circuit overloads. To match the decor of most professional settings, it has an attractive gray housing with black receptacles.
- 1800 W, 120 V, 15 A, corded, multi-outlet power strip that connects multiple electrical devices in close proximity to a single AC wall socket.
- Contains an integral surge protector to eliminate the need for a separate desktop unit that can clutter up your work space.
- Saves the time and cost of installing outlets in un-powered areas.
- Ideal for branch circuit power distribution to telecommunications, computers or Internetworking equipment in rack enclosures, workbenches, table tops, work stations, offices, factories, repair shops, test stands and engineering labs.
- Features 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets that are compatible with all standard electrical equipment.
- Each outlet is spaced 5.28 inches apart (center to center) – wide enough to fit transformers or AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets, so you can fully utilize the power strip all the time.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.