We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
TRENDnet's 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG81g, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. This unmanaged switch offers eight Gigabit PoE+ ports which supply up to 30 watts of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan / Tilt / Zoom) Network Cameras, and VoIP telephony systems.
This rack mountable switch features an internal power supply. Auto sensing technology delivers 30 watts to 802.3at PoE+ devices (up to 3 devices), 15 watts to 802.3af PoE devices, and only data to non-PoE devices. GREENnet technology reduces energy consumption by up to 75% when the switch is not in use. Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 16 Gbps. LED indicators display device status for efficient troubleshooting. This switch comes in a sturdy metal case and quickly adds PoE+, PoE, and non-PoE devices to your network.
- IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant.
- Supports PoE Class 2 (7 watts), 3 (15.4 watts), and 4 (30 watts).
- 8 x Gigabit Auto-MDIX PoE / PoE+ ports.
- Internal power supply.
- Up to 75% GREENnet energy savings.
- Provides up to 30 watts for PoE+ (3 ports max).
- Provides up to 15.4 watts for PoE.
- Automatically detects the PoE class level of a Powered Device.
- 16 Gbps switching fabric.
- Forwarding rate: 1000 Mbps / 1,488,000pps; 100 Mbps / 148,800 pps; 10 Mbps / 14,880 pps.
- Status LEDs: System Power, PoE, 1000 Mbps, and Link / Activity.
- 2K Mac address entries.
- 96 Kbyte memory buffer.
- Full wire-speed non-blocking reception and transmission.
- Store-and-forward switching method.
- Back pressure Flow Control for Half-Duplex mode.
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-Duplex mode.
- Power saving technology powers down unused ports and when a connected device is in standby mode.
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9 Kbytes.
- Plug and Play.
- Sturdy rack mountable metal case.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.