We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Control and Configure BeyondPlug-and-Play Connectivity
Today’s growing businesses rely moreon their network to carry out missioncritical business activities. Deploymentof VoIP and IP surveillance needs thenetwork intelligence to separate thevoice and video traffic from data, andprioritize them accordingly. However,companies do not necessarily havemore money or advanced training todeal with complex managed switches.
NETGEAR® Plus Switches meet thisgrowing need by providing fundamental network features such as VLANs,QoS, and IGMP Snooping that will helpoptimize the performance of businessnetworks. Plus Switches come in avariety of configurations ranging from5 port desktop to 48 port rack mount.
Some models support Power-overEthernet (PoE) and can power devicessuch as IP phones, IP surveillancecameras and wireless access points withjust an Ethernet cable; perfect for lowcost PoE deployments. Plus Switchesare the perfect upgrade from the plugand-play unmanaged switch, deliveringessential networking features at a veryaffordable price.
- Enable network configuration andmanagement at the price point ofUnmanaged Switches.
- Gigabit connection delivers up to2000 Mbps of dedicated, nonblocking bandwidth per port.
- Simple, yet useful network set-up ontop of plug-and-play connectivity.
- Flexible management via easy-to-useweb browser-based management GUIor using the PC-based Utility application.
- Web Interface with multiple languageoption1.
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation.
- Quality of Service (QoS) for trafficprioritization.
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention.
- Troubleshoot connection issues viacable test.
- Loop detection and broadcast stormcontrols.
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 supportfor multicast optimization.
- Rate limiting for better bandwidthallocation.
- Port mirroring for network monitoring.
- Link aggregation/port trunking forbigger uplink bandwidth (16-port and24-port models support static manualLAGs only; GS750E supports staticmanual LAGs and LACP).
- Jumbo frame support.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az)support for maxium power savings.
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty(excludes external power adapters onapplicable models).
- Lifetime 24/7 Chat Technical Support.
- Next-Business-Day HardwareReplacement
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.