This rugged cord features 12 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. It can be used to connect a server, router, switch, blade server enclosure or other network device to a UPS system or PDU. It is also an ideal replacement or upgrade from the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The 10-foot length allows you great flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking C19 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
The P036-L10 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance
- Recommended for powering network devices that require heavy-gauge cabling.
- 10 ft. length allows great flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet.
- Reliable replacement or upgrade from standard power cord provided by manufacturer.
- Thick 12 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment.
- Locking C19 connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.